Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I did it...
no se porque tenia tanto miedo de borrar todo, after all why does it matter? Cause I already gave one of my journals to a friend. A journal whichI treasured and have neve shown to some people, but I gave it to him...why? because it does not matter anymore. The things I wrote there have expired (along with the journal because It didn't encourage me to write there anymore) some time ago.
But then it happened: the realization that nothing is a lot; and then you say: "Nothing compares to you" while a tear trickles down your cheek. After that, you want to cut your hair short, because looks are worthless anyway. Rinse and repeat: why does it matter anyway? why should it matter?
Soon I'll be 21 and all that I've amounted is in a clear paged portfolio that I gave away too. The throphies and medals are collecting dust. "Get rid of them he says"...why does it matter anyway?
Why do we all wait for the postman?

No comments: