Saturday, May 20, 2006

At last...

I have abandoned blogger altogether for a more sane addiction to My Space.
The thing is that Finally, terminé mi semestre and I couldn't be happier, porque I was already exhausted mentally...
This was the semester I cracked! like whoa!... I dind't finish tests, didn't do term papers on the due date, and asked for incomplete in 2 classes (which the professors sayed no, and instead gave me some kind of opportunity)...Still, I managed to go along that, and end the semester with A in all my classes, without counting the final exams or works... I don't feel good with myself with the results...todo se lo debo a mi reputación de buen estudiante (which I have backed up all this time though)...but still, everybody can crack up every once in a while so, whatever!

I have exactly 2 weeks remaining in Puerto Rico.. Two saturdays from now, at this time, I am going to be welcomed by the Cornell University Summer Research Program comitee in Ithaca, NY. I am going to get settled in in my single dorm room, maybe get a tour, hit some mall, I dunno...
the thing is that I'm excited, but at the same time, I feel uneasy...I want to go, but not really... :(

No comments: