Saturday, July 14, 2007

the final straw...

The sense of foreboding never came alone, it was always in the cruel company of time's separation and Eros impulsiveness...

for this I say goodbye to empathy, because the dreams of long corridors and sweaty awakenings are not real... I alone must face the horror within...the bitterness in my voice is gone, like the apprehension of losing what was close to me, because it's already enjoying the exclusiveness of being them and not us...

and this is goodbye because I feel ashamed of being so naive... and my face is gone...
I am again, what I was not too long ago...not even a ghost, but a mere shadow in shambles...

When I said that happiness wasn't forever, I never thought it was more than half true...

...creating emotional disorders in the ones you love
Sincerely yours... Big D.

No comments: