Friday, December 05, 2008

i'm just a pawn

The universe is playing with my well being...

I'm listening to Pandora and this song comes up, but since I am working I am not fully listening to what it is saying. Most of the time when I'm listening to Pandora I bookmark the songs that come up and rate them and what not... again, I'm working so I'm not doing this as much as I want to cause I'm supposed to be doing something else...

Then this song comes up, and I liked it (a lot), so I decided to interrupt my work for a minute (little did I know) and bookmark the song, only to find out that the song is called: Your Ex-lover is dead

some of the lyrics...
"God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
In that instant it started to pour,
Captured a taxi despite all the rain
We drove in silence across Pont Champlain
And all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name...

....

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save..."


and there you have it...
I think the universe is trying to make me feel better by echoing what I feel...and it's working.

No comments: