Thursday, February 02, 2006

Viva l'alcohol!

item # 1: Two shots of vodka last night, cured the pain in my throat!
item # 2: I can't put him out of my mind!
item # 3: He's not making it easy though
item # 4: La goma de mi carro exploded! after passing the biggest motherfucking pothole I have seen in my life! (Ironic, that the tire "broke" only 10 months after that dreadful day called my birthday last year, when not one, but two tires went flat) anyway...
item # 5: At least I have friends.
item # 6: At least I am sure I can count on those two friends!
item # 7: I want to have sex with my friends...(completely random you know...I don't even know where that came from, but I'm not going to delete it now, cause I'm on a stream of consciousness...If I delete it, it will be when I re-read this and go: OMFG WHY DID I WROTE THAT? but that's self-conscious Dave, and right now Chilling Dave is on the phone...y'all...
item # 7: Stress y'all...
item # 8: I'm not even sure, but I think it's pretty lame that you do this like I want to not show this, but I actually show it in strikeout, so you will think that I said something that I didn't want you to know, but I do actually want you to know, (because I'm so lame and all... and don't have friends...LOL (that sounded childish)...what the fuck? say it, or don't say it...don't be an attention whore...
item # 9: whore have feelings too you know...
item # 10: A whore can love, like no one else...but, there's also the fact that she has a bitchy attitude along with the package.
item # 11: Even though I don't have a sore throat anymore, I am coughing a lot.
item # 12: La ensalada de Papas es la hostia!
item # 13: Estoy a pie...
item # 14: I am living after all people...YOU HEAR ME! I'm actually going through the fast lane in life...finally!!!

No comments: