Saturday, March 18, 2006

Panic Attack...
in class the other day. I mean, what the hell is wrong with me?
I thought that the stress was mental, pero na, this is not the first time. I will learn to cope with those "things".
and right no I'm confused, really...I don't know how to react to a recent event. Mas o menos es lo que paso con mi ex: a little misunderstanding and *insert possible scenarios here*

Do I take the first step to talk, or leave it just as it is?...*it's just a rhetoric question*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nunca pense que te hubieses atrevido a escribir lo del panic attack . Admiro mucho tu honestidad, aunque a veces sea difícil. En muy pocas ocasiones te he visto titubear cuando hablas sobre tus sentimientos. ¿De que quieres huir? eso fué lo primero que me vino a la mente cuando me contastes lo de g and you know what I mean for g, or I hope so. Todo es confuso, pero supongo que las cosas son asi..