Wednesday, July 26, 2006

:(

I finished my poster for my presentation this weekend, and I wanted to keep on writing my paper, but my computer could not take it anymore...And decided to die...

We have not declared it clinically dead yet, because it's still trying to boot up, but it just won't...The compaq logo is just not appearing! So while it is still breathing (powering up) it's brain dead!...

Farewell my thee laptop, those were some good times you brought me!
...
...
the plug has been pulled...Sadly!
Service will be held at 4133 Balch Hall, Cornell University at 7:00 p.m. when the body will become exposed for reverence, for about a week!
Another memorial service will be held, next Thursday in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, where close friends and family can bid their last goodbyes, before it will be in it's resting place.
As the laptop would've wanted to it will be buried on it's homeland of Puerto Rico...Even though Mr. Laptop didn't speak well Spanish, he used to enjoy some native music like bomba, reguetton and some occasional local pop; naturally music formerly played by our recent decesaed will be played at it's services.
Thank you all, The family would like some closure now...Even though we might not be able to be in the best of moods, condolences will be welcomed. Thanks for your understanding and may our lord savior Jesus-Christ guide my beloved laptop to eternal bliss!

No comments: