Friday, July 14, 2006

So I need to post this thing here just in case...

Ok...this is it!
I have only three more weeks here (exactly 20 days) but only 12 days to complete all the shit I have to do here... two weeks to wrap up the research, to start analysis, to write a paper and give two presentations (one of which is in a symposium in Chantilly,Virginia)... two weeks!
so I'll be pretty busy doing my work and blah blah blah...thing is, I'm going to disconnect myself for a while. To all of those that I didn't talk too much in the summer and to all of those who I still keep in contact take this as you want. I won't make calls, but I'll receive them if you want to compromise...
Thanks and I hope to see y'all when I get back!
I'm going to read...
~Spanish Version~
Voy a estar ocupado, necesito escribir un trabajo de mi investigación 'de verano y no voy a estar disponible. Si me llamas bienvenido seas, si no te llamo, es que estoy mega ocupado... espero ver a mucha gente pronto!

No comments: