Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Academia...

The first thought that comes to mind is: "Fuck...I've been reading all day." Naturally the first reaction comes after that and equally says: "Fuck, I stink." So my Mondays are hell cause I am almost twelve hours in campus, same thing on wednesdays. Thing is that Tuesdays are my days off (apart from weekends), but they don't feel like a day off. I am always reading, or doing something. Like today...
Woke up
...finish a reading on cognitive psychology...done
Update Curriculum Vitae...done
Update Statement...slash that! Couldn't do it.
Make revised draft of Abstract...done
Eat...
Read a paper on Construction of gender roles in puerto rican college students written by my mentor...done
Eat... my family does not love me and didn't prepare food.
Start reading a paper on the subject of Cognitive psychology... in progress
Blogging...currently...DONE!

And I still need to read loads more of papers done by my mentor and for anthropology!

And what's with this always writing about school things? Where did my life went? the drama? the love-life??? "Fuck...*searches for scholarly articles on love*"

No comments: