Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mi Mac

Last Sunday of a series of events which I would like to call summer...
I have this nasty tendency of recollecting everything I did, for future reference (as if I where that famous...), but still, the very idea of putting these ideas here is a vague idea of just that: having delusions of grandeur in a way in which I can say: "Well, I don't think of myself as that important, I just write these things here to let them all out, and if someone reads them that's cool...if not, that's cool too cause I'm not doing it for anyone, but for me."
But if it is for my own pleasure. then it's for my pleasure of publishing things and leave them in ambiguity so that others may or may not stumble into them...pretty weird if u ask me, but who is asking me anyway...

Back into the summer thing, it was full, weird, life changing and definitively the summer I will remember as my 22 summer, which ironically I didn't spend in my home...

Back into my life now!

No comments: