Tuesday, November 04, 2008

election day

I don’t know how to feel about this...I mean, what if Obama doesn’t win? I’ll be devastated for sure, but I will all be given up?

Not only because of Obama, but what is happening in certain states where people want to take away rights, instead of conceding more. The same goes for the governor’s seat and legislature back home. There is one particular candidate, that I think has great popularity, but it’s the worst candidate in so many ways. His is ultra conservative, wants to strip away the reserve status of areas of great ecological importance and wants to do make law in an amendment that will make it so, that only married couples are married. This affects not only affect homosexual and lesbian couples, but also people who live in consensual marriages...People overlook these things, even my family does, but when you vote for a candidate, you vote for the whole package...you’re getting him/her and all his/her goodies!

I hope this turns out for the best...

No comments: