Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The greatest story ever told…

Pardon my incoherence…this was a dream

I'm in Silver Spring and me and my friends are looking for a place to eat, as they turned down all the places I know I suggest we take the bus to downtown. I think I was like 12 here. We decided to walk up to our house then, but we see the police and paramedics taking a body away. We run to the scene and find out that someone was just murdered there. But nobody seemed to care as the workers were still painting the big building. The building was so big, but at the same time it was so badly constructed that it was not evenly constructed everywhere, kind of like those old buildings you see in Santurce (old section of town in the capital), but oh well. I saw one of the workers in the ladder fall down beside me and cringe to death while I just stood there with my indifference. Then I tried to go through the uneven edges of the two buildings, but thought it wasn't worth it anymore because it was such a long time ago whenI did it (when I was a little kid) and when they reconstructed it they eliminated the door that was there. The building was being painted a pale yellow. I see a ghost at the end that is walking in the rocky path, the same rocky path me and my brother tried to cross when we were little but found out too hard and painful to do it barefoot. The ghost was walking towards me crossing the path and I I though, THAT IT CAN'T BE. Robert showed me what his clothes would look like if he actually crossed that path, ages and ages ago. Which he did, because it was him!

I jumped into the old helicopter that was on the overgrown grass and sat there for a while, my nana came and I decided to turn it on…and it did! I flew around dangerously close to some people and saw my brother and waved at him… The memory of our grandfather was still alive!

No comments: